User interface design is the design of user interfaces for machines and software with a focus on maximizing usability and the user experience.
|Price||250 € (20% discount for bachelor students)|
|Application deadline||February 28|
|(This course has ended)|
The software industry is growing continuously by improving every day. This means that the mutual need for software and application development is increasing too. User interface is becoming the most in-demand job with a constant search for new professionals to deliver expected results for the users. User Interface course will help you understand user needs by building effective and attractive designs. You will also develop skills for different market needs by designing applications. This design course has the appropriate level to prepare the interested applicants who have no experience in design and for those with little experience. We will go through each detail to design software and applications, but also learn a profession that can be your job in the future.
Anyone who is willing to make Apps and has basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or any graphic design software.
• UI Fundamentals
- UI Element & Kit
• Design Processes (from scratch)
- Free stuff vs. Making from scratch
- Right questioning
- Collect information (research)
- Keep it simple
- Short-term memory and Long-term memory
• Web-app design (+ Responsive)
- Step-by-step from ‘Register’ to ‘Take action’
- Mobile first vs. Desktop first
• Mobile App design
- Designing for iOS
- Appstore Guidelines
- Designing for Android
- Playstore Guidelines
• Design iteration (working on an existing design)
- Address problems
- Make solutions
• Prototype & Test
- Invision app introduction
- Test the designs with Invision app
- User based testing
- Review & Refine
- UI Kits & Components
• Single Service App (basic app that helps people make a process)
• NGO/Social Impact App (basic app dedicated for community needs)
• Social Networking App (basic app that helps people network and interacts)
45 hrs*/3 days per week/6 Weeks*
The course will start on February 28, 2021
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 19:00 - 21:30
Training room Third floor.
Taulant is a designer with more than 10 years of experience in Web and Graphic Design, focused on User Interface and User Experience Design. Taulant has worked as UI Designer in various industries for local and global clients/startups from San Francisco, Norway, Germany, Switzerland and lately in the Czech Republic.
He is a Co-founder and User Interface & User Experience designer of a design studio called Bubrrecat. Together with his team, he built several innovative products including web apps, native apps and complex websites. Taulant used to teach private classes he held in 2012.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo