This course is designed to help you manage your online presence within all social media platforms.
|Price||230 Euro (20% discount for bachelor students)|
|Application deadline||March 23|
|(Past application deadline)|
This is an all-in-one Social Media Marketing course aiming to help you craft and implement a successful Social Media strategy that will lead to incremental growth of your business. Creating an effective social media strategy will help you understand your customers, increase brand awareness level and scale the conversions.
This course offers ultimate insights for your business and personal growth with the aim to achieve the in-depth understanding on how to: build an effective social media strategy, set up advanced advertising funnel, create social media content, extend your reach, scale in digital advertising, measure ROI, and more.
1. Introduction to the main Digital Marketing Channels.
2. The importance of each digital Marketing Channel and their application in Advertising Funnel.
3. Importance of the Content in Digital Marketing.
1. Types and nature of Social Networks.
2. Introduction to Objective-First framework in Social Media strategy creation.
3. Creation of executive processes based on international standards for Digital Marketing
1. Creator Studio
2. TV Ads in mobile-first world.
3. Video content optimization.
4. Organic content strategy creation for Facebook & Instagram.
1. Design specs for Social Media postings.
2. Design specs for Social Media ads.
3. Standards on managing social media presence across Facebook & Instagram.
4. Social Media design using Canva.
1. Copywriting formats and specifications for Facebook & Instagram.
2. Creation of attention-grabbing copies.
3. Psycho Targeting using copywriting on Social Media.
4. How to use CTA’s successfully when creating copies
1. Facebook Business Manager
2. Facebook Ads Manager.
3. Instagram Ads.
4. LinkedIn Ads.
5. Twitter Ads.
6. Audiences based on Behavior; Interests and Demographics.
7. Custom Audiences.
8. Lookalike Audiences.
1. Facebook Pixel
2. Facebook Event Manager
3. Facebook Analytics
4. Twitter Pixel
5. LinkedIn Pixel
6. Google Analytics
1. Creation of Social Media advertising funnel.
2. Full technical implementation of the advertising funnel.
3. Copywriting across each step of the advertising funnel.
4. Design across each step of the advertising funnel.
1. Market Research
2. Facebook Overview
3. Instagram Overview
4. Technical Audit
5. Design and branding audit
6. Ads Audit
1. Introduction to Google Data Studio
2. Creation of different Data Sources
3. GDS Connectors
4. Creation of multiple sources report on Google Data Studio
42 Hours* 3 days in a week/ 3 hours per day / 5 Weeks
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 09:00 - 12:00 Training room fifth floor
This course will start on March 24, 2021.
Certificate of Attendance / Completion
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam - 20%
Benjamin is CEO & Founder of Growzillas. He is a digital marketing expert with +7 years in Digital Marketing.
He worked and gained his experience in various local and international companies including H&M sub-brand Ivyrevel, as the most prominent brand, where he served as Digital Marketing Consultant. As of 2018, Benjamin started sharing his experience by lecturing on Digital Marketing in multiple prominent local institutions, having certified +250 people so far.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo