|Price||199 Euro + Taxes|
|Application deadline||December 31|
|(This course has ended)|
Whether you’re looking at social media as an organic way to expose your brand to new audiences, a way to drive traffic to your website or just a platform to grow relationships with your current and prospective customers, you’ll need to start by building a strong social presence.
This course is designed to help you manage your online presence within all social media platforms.
In this training, you will learn how to master your or your organization/brand online presence.
In this module you will learn about the social media history with focus in Kosovo.
• History of Social Media in Kosovo
• Social Media vs Social Networks
•Types of Social Networks
• How Social Media Works
• What is algorithm?
• Current State of Social Media in the world and Kosovo
• Q&A and sharing experiences
In this module, we will talk about Social Networks Anatomy and how to use all features to better promote your objectives.
• Facebook Profiles
• How to manage your personal presence
• Security setup
• Managing friends and comments
• Business/Organizations presence on Facebook
• How to populate a Facebook page
• Facebook Videos and Facebook LIVE
• Concepts behind “Like” and “Share” buttons
• Facebook Reactions
• Page insights and analytics
• Engagement strategies (Posts, Links, Video, Pictures, Comments)
• Facebook Groups
• Facebook Picture Sizes
• Security and page settings
• Facebook Mobile version vs Desktop (user habits)
• Facebook Marketing
• Facebook ADS (Introduction)
• Facebook Audiences and Pixel
• Facebook Search
• Facebook for your web
• Twitter Profile
• What are RTs, mentions, and DM’s
• What is Hashtag and how to use/create one
• How to manage twitter presence?
• What are “Tweet” and “Follow”
• Engagement strategies ( when to post, twitter lists)
• Custom lists and notifications
• Twitter Search as a powerfull tool
• Twitter analytics
• Twitter Ads
• Security and settings
• Why YouTube?
• How to create a channel?
• How to upload and edit movies
• How to optimize videos with great titles, descriptions, and tags
• YouTube Analytics
• YouTube Live Streaming
• Security and Settings
• Instagram Profile
• How to use Instagram for business
• Instagram Pictures
• Instagram Videos and Stories
• Instagram ADS Instagram Search
• Instagram analytics
• LinkedIn Profile
• How to use LinkedIn for business
• LinkedIn posts and blog
• LinkedIn ADS
• LinkedIn analytics
Chat Apps (Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp)
Blogs and Medium
In this module, we will learn how to manage multiple accounts and type of tools to use to do that.
• Community/Fan Base building
• Customer Support
• Social media PR
• Social Marketing and Advertising
• Content distribution
• Post engagement
• Fans and followers
• Google Analytic vs Insights
• HootSuite (Hands on)
• Audiences (Hands on)
• Buffer App (Hands on)
• Simply Measured (Hands on)
• Other tools and Tips &Tricks
• Writing a social media policy
• Future Trends and Q&A
This training is dedicated to more advanced users. If you have already an online presence in social networks and you belong to the group below, then you should apply.
Social Media Managers
Small Business Owners
Public Relations Directors and Managers
Marketing Directors and Managers
Internet Marketing Managers
Events Marketing Managers
Product Marketing Managers
VP of Marketing/CMO
Social Media Coordinators
Social Media Managers
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 18:00 - 21:00
The course will start on January 8, 2018
Innovation Centre Kosovo, Rexhep Mala 28A, 10000 Prishtina.
Training Room, first floor.
Certificate of Attendance / Completion
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam
Social Media Strategist, Trainer and Consultant. Owner at Hallakate - Social Media Agency
Valon has more than:
+5 years of experience in the Social Media ecosystem
+2.5 years on News Media organizations
+9 years of experience in the Business ICT sector
+200 people trained on Social Media topics
Valon helps organizations and individuals build their audience and presence online through:
- Internet and social media marketing strategies for businesses,organizations and individuals to increase their overall reach,
- Content strategy and content distribution
- Social media coaching and training
- Social media analytics
- Strategic Consulting
- and Web analytics
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo