|Application deadline||May 03|
|(This course has ended)|
This course is for anyone who is new to React programming and Web Application Development in general. During the course we will cover many examples, and this will help you build your portfolio for future job interviews. Additionally, anyone who wishes to level up their development skills, React is a very popular Web Development Library, that is in very high demand.
The course is designed to cover theoretical as well as hands on teaching. The total length of this course is 60 hours, out of which 30 are theoretical teaching and 30 are practical, hands on work. In addition to this, there will be homework assignments to help get you the most out of this course.
• Introduction to React Development and taste of the syntax.
• Intro to Create React App, JSX and React Components
• Introduction to React Props and State management
• Working with React Events and Component Lifecycle
• Working with Forms in React and implementing third party libraries
• Working with React Router
• Introduction to Hooks and Context API
• Context API vs Redux and Higher Order Components
• State management and lifecycle management with hooks
• Working with APIs and Backends, fetching data from APIs
• Introduction to Firebase and Nodejs
Throughout the course we will build different applications for all the concepts that are covered in the theoretical part of the course. Additionally, we will have homework exercises, and each student is expected to work on a personal project of their choosing, by applying most of the concepts covered in the course material.
3 days per week * 3 hours per day / 6.5 weeks
Monday - Wednesday - Friday from 18:00 - 21:00
Course attendance: 50%
Homework assignments: 50%
Rinor Bytyçi graduated “Computer Science” at the University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, continuing his Master Studies in “Internet Technology and Architecture” at the “EIT Digital Master School”, earning him a double degree in Master of Science from two European Universities.After returning to Kosovo, he Co-Founded “Appbites”, a Software Development company, operating in Prishtina, specializing in Mobile and Web App Development.His focus is in building Mobile Application for the IOS Platform, using the Swift Programming Language.Currently, he continues to work at “Appbites”.
Expertise: Mobile and Web App development
Lecturing in: React JS and IOS App Development
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo