Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
|Price||250 Euro (20% discount for bachelor students)|
|Application deadline||July 20|
|(This course has ended)|
The course will cover fundamentals of programming using Python 3 programming language. Its aim is to introduce programming concepts, equip you with programming skills enough to build small or medium programs in terms of scale and complexity, and set the path for further exploration and study of the field consulting online platforms.
Python is a programming language that is remarkably easy to learn, and it can be used as a stepping stone into other programming languages and frameworks. If you’re an absolute beginner and this is your first time working with any type of coding language, that’s something you definitely want. Python was designed to be easy to understand and fun to use.
Once you learn Python, you’ll never have a shortage of ways to utilize the skill. Not to mention, since a lot of big companies rely on the language, you can make good money as a Python developer.
On Angel List, Python is the 2nd most demanded skill and also the skill with the highest average salary offered.
• With Python you can build:
• Web sites (Django, Flask, Bottle, Piramid)
• Games (PySoy, PyGames )
• Analyzing Data Programs (NumPy, PANDAS, Matplotlib, SciPy, Theano)
• Artificial Intelligence Programs (TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe)
1. You Have Freedom to Make Your Own Schedule
2. You Earn More, But Work Fewer Hours
3. You Can Say “No” to Job Offers
4. People Come to YOU Asking if You Can Work for THEM
5. You Never Have to Deal with the Tedious Online Job Application Process
6. You Have Extra Time to Pursue Interests
7. You Can (and Do) Work Remotely
8. It’s Easy for Me to Make Side Project Dreams into Reality
• Technology enthusiasts who are curious of how a computer program functions.
• Anyone with good idea who want to implement it using programming.
• Business and data analysts who want to have better predictions of certain outcomes.
• Financial analysts who want to build financial programs.
• Job-seeking people
• Beginners in Computer Science.
• Variables, expressions and statements
• Case study interface design
• Conditionals and recursion
• Fruitful functions
• Classes and objects
• Classes and functions
• Classes and methods
• Basic mathematic knowledge.
• Basic solving problems skills.
• Basic knowledge of English.
• High school graduate.
54 hours* (3 days per week, 3 hours per day) 6 weeks
This course will start on July 21, 2020
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday from 18:00 - 21:00
Training room first floor
• Course Attendance: 40%
• Assignments: 40%
• Final exam/project: 20%
Qëndrim Krasniqi, Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from Istanbul Sehir University. Over 3 years experience as Python Developer and Machine Learning Engineer and over 1 year experience as Python Programming Teacher.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo