Motion Graphics are pieces of animation or digital footage which create the illusion of motion or rotation, and are usually combined with audio for use in multimedia projects.
|Price||Price: 300€ (20% discount for bachelor students)|
|Application deadline||06 June 2022|
|(This course has ended)|
• 54 hours / 3 days * 3 hours per day / 6 weeks.
Monday Wednesday and Friday from 18:00 - 21:00
This course will start on June 06, 2022
Training Room 1, First Floor.
In a world full of screens: from TV at home, to smartphones, to digital displays on roads and everything in between - creating eye-catchy content in motion is a key. This course will teach you the needed skills for you to create such content.
You will learn the basic concepts and techniques of Motion Design needed to create any kind of motion project: from TV Idents to Adverts. With a project-based approach, which will let you finish your own project too.
To better perform during this course, a fundamental knowledge of adobe Photoshop and/or adobe illustrator is required. Ideally the candidate would also understand the basics of graphic design or any other visual arts. Nevertheless, this course will walk you through the whole process of creating a Motion Project.
• Students of Visual Arts
• Experienced Graphic Designers and illustrators, who want to dive deeper into motion design, too.
• 2D animation beginners
• All Visual Artists (Designers, photographers, editors etc)
• Learn basic concepts of Motion Design,
• Learn basic color and design theory for Motion,
• Learn operating After Effects, preparing files on Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Learn technical and aesthetic aspects of 2D for Motion.
• Delivering video for different usage (TV broadcast, social medias on different aspect ratios)
- Industries on which Motion Design is applied,
- Skills and responsibilities requested by a Motion Designer
- Examples from industry and sources of inspiration
- Developing a creative-problem-solving mentality
- Interface, layers, assets management
- After Effects panel management and navigation
- Creating compositions and timeline
- Basics of keyframing
- Basics of Text, shape, and effects animation
- Basic concepts of rigging
- Finding ideas
- Developing ideas into concepts
- Mood boarding concepts
- Creation of final style frames
- Communicating our Concept in motion through storyboards
- Editing and refining the Animatic
- Setting tempo for our motion piece
- Setting music mood
- Animating our boards on After effects
- Shapes, cameras and effects animation
- Color Correction and grading
- Tracking and matchmoving
- Rendering settings and formats
- Different formats for different mediums and aspect ratios.
- Final Project
Fuad Miftari is a Motion Designer, with over 10 years of experience. Working mainly in the broadcast industry, he has had the opportunity to work with different local and international design agencies and media. Apart from working full time, he also loves teaching Motion Design, while never stopping learning for himself.
Fuad now works for Convey, a London based design studio.
Expertise: Motion Design
Lecturing in: 2D and 3D Motion Design
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo