In this three days course, you will gain a certification in Lean and Six Sigma Management, which is a recognized education for those working or aiming to work in roles where you will be in charge for process improvement.
|Application deadline||July 25|
|(This course has ended)|
Lean Management is a continuous improvement management style coming from Toyota, as one of the most productive companies in the world. SixSigma is the statistical approach to increasing quality in companies and has been developed in Motorola in the early 90s. Both disciplines are nowadays combined in a so-called Operational Excellence, which is a new Management function in charge of streaming processes within the organization and ensures its competitiveness through waste reduction.
In this three days course, you will gain a certification in Lean and Six Sigma Management, which is a recognized education for those working or aiming to work in roles where you will be in charge for process improvement. These roles can be in any industry or service field, typically ones as Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Data Analyst, Customer Service Lead, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Engineer etc.
The aim of the course is to teach you the key elements of a Green Belt Certification, which qualifies you for process improvement roles in corporate structured companies in Kosovo and the European Market. The equivalent cost of this training in Germany is approx. 4’000 EUR.
* Limited seats available (max. 10)
- How to define problem statements
- Process Mapping and Analysis using TIMWOOD
- Data Consolidation from SQL Servers and preparation for analysis
- Brainstorming and Fishbone Analysis
- Data Analysis using statistical techniques
- Pareto Analysis to find Root Causes
- Process Control using Process Behaviour Charts
- Understanding Special Cause Variation in processes
- 5 Why analysis
- Forecasting Techniques (using Exponential Smoothing)
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in any Industry
- Good statistical knowledge
- Good knowledge in leveraging the Excel capabilities
- Basic SQL programming Skills
- Bachelor in any Engineering field, Mathematics or Business Administration is a plus
- Python or R programming skills is a plus
Professionals in any Industry (Food, Retail, Bank, etc.) with Supply Chain Management roles like Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Data Analyst, Customer Service Lead, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Engineer etc.
This course will start on August 8 until August 10, 2018
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday starting from 09:00 - 16:45
* Bring your laptop
Business Engineer with 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland, mainly in roles involved with Operational Excellence. Now 25 years old, he moved to Switzerland from Kosovo at an age of 17.
In the past years, he has been in charge of leading supply chain improvement projects and develops leadership elements from Lean and SixSigma in production and customer services for ThermoFisher Scientific. Besides his role In Operational Excellence, he’s completing his Bachelor Degree in Business Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences with the major in Business Mathematics (Data Science).
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo