Java is a popular object-oriented programming language used for developing a wide range of applications, from desktop and mobile applications to enterprise-level software.
|Application deadline||September 19|
|(Past application deadline)|
• 90 Hours* / 3 hours per day* / 9 hours per week* / 10 Weeks*
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday from 18:00 - 21:00. This course will start on September 19.
Training Room 1st Floor.
To have knowledge about Java fundamentals or any similar language like (C++, C#, or Python), is not necessary because we will start with the fundamental concepts.
In this course we will start with the fundamental concepts of Java, continuing further with containing three main chapters OOP (Object-oriented programming), JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and GitHub.
Java is a popular object-oriented programming language used for developing a wide range of applications, from desktop and mobile applications to enterprise-level software. In 2023, Java remains a widely used language, with continued advancements in its features and capabilities.
Some of the key features of Java in 2023 include its platform independence, allowing developers to write code once and run it on multiple platforms, such as Windows, macOS, and Linux. Additionally, Java’s strong memory management and garbage collection make it a reliable language for developing large-scale applications.
In summary, Java remains a popular and reliable language in 2023, with continued advancements in its features and capabilities, making it a key choice for developers across a wide range of industries and use cases.
1. Introduction to Computers, Java
2. Operators and Type Casting
3. Objects and If/Else
4. Switch Statement and the Modulo Operator
5. Arrays and the While-Loop
6. For-Loop, Nesting, IO
7. Random Class and random exercises
8. Methods, Recursion, Simple Java Swing
9. Before we start OOP
10. Introduction to Classes
11. Object & Classes
15. Association, Aggregation & Composition
16. Inheritance, Polymorphism, Reflections
17. Threads - Multithreading
18. Abstract Classes and Interface
20. Presentation of Projects, Final Test, Communication of results
1. JDBC(Java DataBase Connectivity)
2. SQL general information
3. Create and Execute Basic SQL Statement
4. Connecting to a Database
5. Creating and Executing SQL Queries
6. Retrieving and Modifying Data from Result Sets
7. Using Prepared Statements
8. Using Callable Statements
9. Handling Transactions
10. Working with Database Metadata
1. Introduction to JavaFX
2. Scene Graph Basics
3. User Interface Controls
4. Layouts and Panes
5. Menus and Toolbars
6. JavaFX Events
7. Effects and Animations
8. Properties and Bindings
9. JavaFX Media
10. JavaFX Concurrency
1. What is Spring Boot?
2. Why use Spring Boot?
3. Features of Spring Boot
4. Advantages and disadvantages of using Spring Boot
5. How to set up a Spring Boot application
6. How to configure Spring Boot
7. How to create RESTful APIs using Spring Boot
8. How to integrate a database with Spring Boot
9. How to use Spring Boot for web development
10. How to deploy a Spring Boot application
11. Best practices for using Spring Boot
1. What is Git?
2. Installing Git
3. Git Repository
5. What is GitHub?
6. GitHub Repository
7. Publish a local Repository
8. Cloning a Repository
9. Working with our Remote Repository
10. Branches and Conflicts
1. Intro to Slack
2. Create a channel
4. Info Sharing
• Knowledge about SQL
• Data structuring in Database.
• Management of real projects on GitHub, simulating work in work teams Creation of Java programs to solve problems
• Programming concepts, terms, design patterns, standards
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam - 20%
En Gashi, is a passionate young person about technology with knowledge in computer science from my studies at the Faculty of Technical and Cactus Education.I have applied all this knowledge to the work I do now as a freelancer, creating smart solutions for companies throughout Europe. I have also applied this knowledge in the training I taught last year and gained experience in more than +500h as a lecturer. I am also a winner of several grants for startup ideas and scientific research.
En’s goal is to share all of this with future students of Infiniti. In addition to sharing my Java and Flutter knowledge that I have been working with for several years, I also aim to share information on the path to success and familiarize students with the demands of the market, as I am part of it myself.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo