Java is a popular object-oriented programming language used for developing a wide range of applications, from desktop and mobile applications to enterprise-level software.
|Price||270 Euro (20% discount for student)|
|Application deadline||May 15|
|(Past application deadline)|
• 60 Hours* / 3 hours per day* / 9 hours per week* / 7 Weeks*
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday from 18:00 - 21:00. This course will start on May 16.
Training Room 1st Floor.
To have knowledge about Java fundamentals or any similar language like (C++, C#, or Python), is not necessary because we will start with the fundamental concepts.
In this course we will start with the fundamental concepts of Java, continuing further with containing three main chapters OOP (Object-oriented programming), JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and GitHub.
Java is a popular object-oriented programming language used for developing a wide range of applications, from desktop and mobile applications to enterprise-level software. In 2023, Java remains a widely used language, with continued advancements in its features and capabilities.
Some of the key features of Java in 2023 include its platform independence, allowing developers to write code once and run it on multiple platforms, such as Windows, macOS, and Linux. Additionally, Java’s strong memory management and garbage collection make it a reliable language for developing large-scale applications.
In summary, Java remains a popular and reliable language in 2023, with continued advancements in its features and capabilities, making it a key choice for developers across a wide range of industries and use cases.
1. Introduction to Computers, Java
2. Operators and Type Casting
3. Objects and If/Else
4. Switch Statement and the Modulo Operator
5. Arrays and the While-Loop
6. For-Loop, Nesting, IO
7. Random Class and random exercises
8. Methods, Recursion, Simple Java Swing
• Before we start OOP
• Introduction to Classes
• Object & Classes
• Association, Aggregation & Composition
• Inheritance, Polymorphism, Reflections
• Threads - Multithreading
• Abstract Classes and Interface
• Presentation of Projects, Final Test, Communication of results
• JDBC(Java DataBase Connectivity)
• SQL general information
• Create and Execute Basic SQL Statement
• What is Git?
• Installing Git
• Git Repository
• What is GitHub?
• GitHub Repository
• Publish a local Repository
• Cloning a Repository
• Working with our Remote Repository
• Branches and Conflicts
• Knowledge about SQL
• Data structuring in Database.
• Management of real projects on GitHub, simulating work in work teams Creation of Java programs to solve problems
• Programming concepts, terms, design patterns, standards
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam - 20%
En Gashi, is a passionate young person about technology with knowledge in computer science from my studies at the Faculty of Technical and Cactus Education.I have applied all this knowledge to the work I do now as a freelancer, creating smart solutions for companies throughout Europe. I have also applied this knowledge in the training I taught last year and gained experience in more than +500h as a lecturer. I am also a winner of several grants for startup ideas and scientific research.
En’s goal is to share all of this with future students of Infiniti. In addition to sharing my Java and Flutter knowledge that I have been working with for several years, I also aim to share information on the path to success and familiarize students with the demands of the market, as I am part of it myself.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo