Flutter is an open source framework by Google for building beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform applications from a single codebase.
|Price||250€ (20% discount for student)|
|Application deadline||November 18|
|(Past application deadline)|
• 54 Hours* / 2 days*/ 3 hours per day* / 6 hours per week* / 9 Weeks*
Saturday - Sunday from 10:00 - 13:00. This course will start on November 18.
Training Room 1st Floor.
Basic programming knowledge (preferably in an object-oriented language).
In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to build beautiful and responsive mobile applications using Flutter. From the basics of Dart programming language to creating real-world applications, this course covers all the important topics in Flutter development. The course includes hands-on projects, practice exercises, and testing, giving you the confidence and skills to launch your career in Flutter development.
Flutter is a free and open-source mobile UI framework created by Google and released in May 2017. In a few words, it allows you to create a native mobile application with only one codebase. You can use one programming language (Dart) and one codebase to create two different apps (for iOS and Android). In the new version Flutter now supports Web, which means that you can deploy your app also on the Web without any effort.
• Introduction to Flutter
• Dart Programming Language
• Building User Interfaces with Flutter
• State Management
• Flutter Animations
• Networking in Flutter
• Flutter Database
• Firebase Integration
• Flutter Testing
• Advanced Topics in Flutter
• Building and Deploying Flutter Apps
• Creating a Flutter App
• Understanding Flutter Widgets
• Working with Scaffold, AppBar and Body Widgets Building Custom Widgets
• Handling User Inputs
• Navigating between Screens
• Working with Text and Images
• Using Material Design in Flutter
• Understanding Databases in Flutter
• Implementing SQLite Database
• Using sqflite Package
• Storing and Retrieving Data
• Building Flutter Apps for Android and iOS
• Deploying Flutter Apps to the App Store and Play Store
• Design and build responsive mobile applications using Flutter
• Understand and implement the Dart programming language
• Use Flutter Widgets to create stunning user interfaces
• Implement State Management techniques to handle data in Flutter Create animations in Flutter
• Integrate with RESTful APIs and Firebase for data storage
• Test Flutter applications to ensure high-quality code
• Build and deploy Flutter applications to the App Store and Play Store solve problems
• Programming concepts, terms, design patterns, standards
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam - 20%
En Gashi, is a passionate young person about technology with knowledge in computer science from my studies at the Faculty of Technical and Cactus Education.I have applied all this knowledge to the work I do now as a freelancer, creating smart solutions for companies throughout Europe. I have also applied this knowledge in the training I taught last year and gained experience in more than +500h as a lecturer. I am also a winner of several grants for startup ideas and scientific research.
En’s goal is to share all of this with future students of Infiniti. In addition to sharing my Java and Flutter knowledge that I have been working with for several years, I also aim to share information on the path to success and familiarize students with the demands of the market, as I am part of it myself.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo