Free E-Commerce Training and Business Development Services.
|Application deadline||09 November 2020|
|(This course has ended)|
With the support of the German Government, through Deutsche Gesellschaft für international Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, within the project working on Youth, Employment and Skills, Innovation Centre Kosovo (ICK) plans to develop an online training programme, aiming to improve the business skills of young entrepreneurs and those self-employed in Kosovo through e-commerce.
This training programme will engage forty (40) participants (aged 18-35) for two training courses, targeting the returning migrants, as well. The participants will develop a learning project which they can apply after finishing the training program. This training programme will be an interactive online session, where the participants will gain new ideas, reach new markets, have an online presence with customers and increase their sales. Moreover, the participants will obtain business consulting services from experienced consultants.
Therefore, we invite all interested participants to apply by filling the application form. The deadline to apply is 09 November 2020.
The .COM Experience module will show how to create the concept of web shop. It will include the topics from idea generation to compiling a business plan for designers and developers. The .COM Experience module will process examples from good practices of web shops whose user experience corresponds to their positioning in the market.
1. Idea - what is a good idea?
2. Unique value proposition - how to present your idea and make sure that your offer is a response to demand?
3. Positioning - how do you want others to see you and what does your web shop say about you?
4. Pricing policy
6. Web shop profitability
7. Manual access vs Automation
8. Check list for web shop partners
9. Brief for setting up a web shop
Participants will learn the basics of digital marketing with all the relevant forms and tools of advertising. This module will cover the performance metrics through measuring conversions, optimizing real-time advertising costs, and which are the most effective channels for your web shop.
1. Introduction to digital and email marketing;
2. Strategy and analytics and user segmentation;
3. Performance marketing;
Through this training, participants will learn how to place their product or service categories at the top of the first pages in search engines.
1. Tools to define keywords and what things they need to do manually.
2. How to best map a web shop and what a URL structure should look like when a Google crawler passes through your store?
3. How to successfully write content on a web shop and what additional SEO plug-ins can help you with that?
Through this module, participants will get acquainted with the key processes of the online store and the prerequisites for a successful and efficient operating model. Participants will learn that more about the processes and organization of the operational activities of their e-commerce. Morever, the participants will learn concrete solutions on how to achieve that, which indicators to follow and how to manage innovations.
1. Choosing the right platform
2. Agile project management – Hosting
Participants in this training will learn how to create a digital-visual identity of a store and how that can affect sales, what are the tricks they can use to their advantage to increase visits and sales in their web shops. Moreover, they will be familiar more with content that sells and the positioning of the products in order to increase sales.
Storytelling - the art of recognizing what it is that motivates different customers to make a purchase.
1. Copyright - How to write a copy that helps your SEO but also puts your products in a better context?
2. Product descriptions - How to write product descriptions so that you completely replace the seller?
3. Notification messages - Which messages are key to keeping the customer in different phases of the customer journey?
4. Product Lists - How to group products to improve conversions?
Visual elements- enhancing the overall online shopping experience.
1. Filter Architecture – Participants will learn how to properly set up product groups and improve web shop filtering.
2. Product Attribute and Size chart.
3. Search - How to set up search to sell for you.
4. Product images - Images for the product itself, product details, shop the look and social proof.
Participant will get engaged in everything there is about e-commerce payment services: from availability to security and profitability behind their integration. In addition, they will learn how to make the right choices for their business. Through this module, participants will learn about the accessibility, safety and cost-effectiveness of the e-commerce services.
1. Electronic payments and their expansion.
2. Creating points of sale and connecting to the payment system of banks, financial institutions and payment service providers.
3. Choosing the right payment method.
4. Payment card and how to use it.
5. Other alternative payment services.
6. Parts of the Law that should be considered when integrating the payment system.
7. Card scheme regulations.
8. Details of card payments.
9. Instant payments and their impact on Internet commerce.
Detailed schedule, along with the list of lecturers will be shared with selected participants!
Returnees are strongly encouraged to apply for this training!
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo