Mentoring for high potential start-ups in Kosovo
The EBRD Star Venture Programme is designed to help high-potential companies that are at the early stages of their lifecycles, when business know-how and mentorship are greatly needed, with the involvement of regional accelerators and local advisory.
The specific objectives of the programme are to:Contribute to growth of start-up tech innovation community in Kosovo;
Enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the start-up owners and their understanding of entrepreneurship;
Support start-ups owners on their growth plans and accelerate their potential
Identifying the Market Applicability;
Product Discovery Process;
Go-to-market (Product Market Fit) and Competitor Analysis;
Choosing the right Business model;
Consultants will be assigned to each of the participating start-ups based on the start-ups industries and relevant to their backgrounds to cover the main subjects of the acceleration program.
What we offer
Mentoring/Consultancy in the following fields, but not limited to:
- Problem / Market Applicability
- Product / Tech / Innovation
- Value Proposition / Competitive Advantages
- Market Potential and Understanding of Competition
- Business Model
- Linkages with investors
- You are based in the EBRD regions
- You have been in business for less than 5 years
- You operate in any sector but have technology that makes scalable business
- The enterprise’s main areas of activity fall under any business area except military products or services, gambling, tobacco, alcoholic drinks.
Do you fit the profile?
- You demonstrate a high potential to scale
- Possess technology that makes business scalable.
- You have a competitive advantage
- You display a strong market opportunity
- You are committed to continuous engagement throughout the programme.
How to apply
Please download the procedure Manual to get more information about the programme.
Fill in the online application - Apply here
Application deadline: April 30, 2022.
The number of applications supported is limited, therefore they will be reviewed on first come first served basis.