Mentoring for high potential start-ups in Kosovo
The EBRD Star Venture Programme is designed to help high-potential companies that are at the early stages of their lifecycles, when business know-how and mentorship are greatly needed, with the involvement of regional accelerators and local advisory.
The specific objectives of the programme are to:Contribute to growth of start-up tech innovation community in Kosovo;
Enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the start-up owners and their understanding of entrepreneurship;
Support start-ups owners on their growth plans and accelerate their potential
Identifying the Market Applicability;
Product Discovery Process;
Go-to-market (Product Market Fit) and Competitor Analysis;
Choosing the right Business model;
Consultants will be assigned to each of the participating start-ups based on the start-ups industries and relevant to their backgrounds to cover the main subjects of the acceleration program.
What we offer
Mentoring/Consultancy in the following fields, but not limited to:
- Problem / Market Applicability
- Product / Tech / Innovation
- Value Proposition / Competitive Advantages
- Market Potential and Understanding of Competition
- Business Model
- Linkages with investors
- You are based in the EBRD regions
- You have been in business for less than 5 years
- You operate in any sector but have technology that makes scalable business
- The enterprise’s main areas of activity fall under any business area except military products or services, gambling, tobacco, alcoholic drinks.
Do you fit the profile?
- You demonstrate a high potential to scale
- Possess technology that makes business scalable.
- You have a competitive advantage
- You display a strong market opportunity
- You are committed to continuous engagement throughout the programme.
How to apply
Please download the procedure manual to get more information about the programme.
Fill in the online application Apply here
Application deadline: July 24, 2023.
The number of applications supported is limited, therefore they will be reviewed on first come first served basis.