Innovation Centre of Kosovo has launched a new call, welcoming all teams to the startup business incubator. All citizens of Kosovo with commercial business ideas in the field of Information Communication Technology are invited to apply until October 12, 2020.
ICK invites Tech Startups to the Business IncubatorOctober 02, 2020
All young entrepreneurs and innovators with a business idea, have the opportunity to become part of the ICK incubator program and benefit from a vast spectrum of professional services and financial support. With help from ICK, local/international donors as well as partners, accepted teams will be able to turn a great idea into a successful and profitable business. Starting your own company through utilizing ICK support is a great advantage to break through not only Kosovo, but also International Markets.
Accepted businesses, will gain the right to become part of the incubator and additionally benefit from:
- 3,000 m squared space in the center of Prishtina;
- Financial support for the best ideas / teams;
- Consistent consulting, mentoring and promotion;
- Access to local and international investor networks;
- Participation in local / international events and B2B fairs;
- Modern office with accompanying infrastructure and 24/7 access;
- Professional training sessions & workshops for startup businesses;
- Services from Amazon Web Service;
- Services from Microsoft BizSpark;
- Services from Sendgrid;
- Access to common areas in ICK;
- Employer-jobseeker relationship establishment;
Talented teams with breakthrough ideas and an exceptional drive to see a startup businesses through success, are invited to apply online until October 12, 2020.
The call is open to registered companies not older than 2 years. Part of this call is also the FREE five-day program “Founders’ Bootcamp” (during October 2020) for business skills development of young entrepreneurs inclusive of product / service development, business modeling, presentation design, communication skills, marketing and sales, finance, and the “Business Model Canvas & Lean Management Techniques”. The purpose of ICK is to select business ideas which are innovative and competitive with tendencies of growth and transformation into successful businesses. Since its inception in 2012, ICK has supported 400 startup businesses, with over 2,500 members.
For more information on this as well as to apply online, click here.
The 22nd call for business ideas is supported by the Embassy of Sweden, the Embassy of Norway and GIZ Kosovo.