Innovation Centre Kosovo (ICK) is looking for a full time executive director with a passion in technology, business and innovation. The executive director of ICK will manage with the centre at operational level including relationships with the ICK board, staff, cooperating partners, customers, communities, governments and the business environment. The ideal candidate for the position of the executive director should have a university degree in engineering, business sciences, and economics. Also the candidate needs to have at least five years demonstrated experience in management capacity and knowledge of the business environment in Kosovo.
Executive Director of the Foundation “Innovation Centre Kosovo” (ICK)
1. Reports to: ICK Board of Directors
2. Position overview
– The ICK Executive Director manages all aspects of the ICK at the operational level including relationships between the board, staff, cooperating partners, customers, communities, governments and the business environment,
– Is responsible for business and operational development of the ICK,
– Coordinates and manages the implementation of ICK policies, as defined by the Board, including business policies and procedures,
– Conducts and monitors finance and budget of ICK,
– Monitors the quality of ICK services and ensures maximum customer satisfaction.
3. Duties and responsibilities
– In accordance with short-term and long-term goals and targeted results defined by the Board, ensure that ICK establish and achieve high quality services, client and employee satisfaction, as well as profitability.
– Bring together a team to carry out ICK long-term and short-term strategic goals.
– Establish a management system to evaluate and assess the performance of employees against specific targets, to be reviewed and approved by the Board.
– Direct financial planning and budget development in conjunction with and approval of the Board, monitor budget performance and oversee the preparation of reports as necessary to comply with internal and external requirements, including those of Kosovo law and regulation, and good corporate governance requirements.
– Direct the establishment of contracts, policies and procedures to ensure and maintain appropriate accreditation of all consultants services and skills.
– Direct the development and implementation of programs and activities and ensure that corrective action is taken in response to identified issues. Direct the preparation of reports related to activities.
– Supervise all departments, managers and project managers in conjunction with respective partners.
– Serve as liaison with clients, departments and agencies, government officials, community groups, regulatory and licensing agencies, and state and local organizations in matters related to the ICK, in coordination with other managers and partners.
– Develop policies and procedures for review and approval by the Board.
– Supervise inter-departmental matters and the implementation of policies concerning human relations, including workloads, work methods and performance standards. – Develop, maintain and disseminate the management philosophy as a guide for all personnel to the optimal results, and ensure employee moral and customer satisfaction.