It’s the start of another year, which means you’re probably back in the office after vacation, hard at work on your New Year’s resolution. And if you’re a startup funder, you may also be fine-tuning your strategic plan for success in 2017.
Let’s discuss and debate about some of the main predictions and trends of 2017:
1) Live video content will become even bigger.
2) Brands will lean on messaging apps more than ever.
3) Social media ecommerce will become a powerful avenue for sales.
4) Virtual reality will find its way into more and more marketing experiences.
5) Ephemeral content will continue to find its place and purpose.
6) Many brands will make the shift from Snapchat to Instagram for Stories.
7) Mobile advertising will grow more competitive.
Social media is constantly changing, and one prediction is to prepare for anything.
This activity is part of Startup Europe Week (http://startupeuropeweek.eu/) - an initiative implemented by SEW and promoted by the European Commission and Startup Europe. Co-organized in Kosovo by Innovation Centre Kosovo (ICK).
Get your ticket HERE
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo