|Price||220 Eur + VAT|
|Application deadline||10 April 2017|
|(Past application deadline)|
Java is a programming language that you write a code once and you can run it many times. Software development is a way that people resolve problems by using of machines. Learning variables, methods, classes we can make an application that would run smoothly. Java offers large range of applications starting from SWING forms, JavaFX forms, up to Java Web technologies.
All of our instructors currently work in industry and therefore are able to deliver insights into the real world tips, tricks and techniques used by modern day developers. Whether you build a basic Java class, a class that interacts with MySQL database or develop a fully functional application, we have the course that can help you build the skills to achieve a professional product.
With our training courses, you are able to become a valuable asset to any company. Along with this, our classes will prepare you for future employment by our partnering companies.
The target population is the group of learners for whom the training is intended. It is critical to define this group in order to design the training appropriately. The audience for possible participants of the training course is from different fields, and includes people from sales & marketing managers to entrepreneurs and business people, like:
• IT Professionals
• Those looking to break into the business of applications development
The targeted audience in this training is quite inexperienced and skill-hungry. They are looking for employment and professional training programs in which they want to be trained, and get the opportunity for a job. They may be able to attend a full-time training course.
By attending a training course in applications development, people are ready to leap ahead of the pack and get a great skill into their career path, and on the other, some might be able to take their design/development skills to the next level. With what you learn at this in-personal training, you will not only set yourself apart from the average developer, but from anyone else who doesn’t attend!
Often the biggest distinction between massively successful developers and “just barely” successful developers is the level of confidence they have about their skills, which affects how they market and how they are able to talk about what they can deliver. With the rock-solid confidence attendees at this training, will not hesitate to let people know what they can do.
After attending the Java training course, candidates will be able to:
- Installing Java
- Using of NetBeans IDE
- Understand main concepts of Java programming language
- Understand concepts of conditionals, rings, methods, lists
- Understanding Java classes, method overloading
- Understand Object Oriented Programming
- Understand concepts of Java SWING apps
- Use MySQL Relational Database Management System
- Understand concepts of Java Application and interaction with MySQL
- Understand concepts of JavaFX app
Objectives during this module:
• Installing and configuring a Java
• Using NetBeans Integrated Development Environment
• Variables, Constants, Datatypes, Arrays
• Operators and Expressions
• Basic Control Structures
• String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
• Reusing Code and Writing Functions
• Implementing Connection Java and MySQL
• Database creation and CRUD operations with JAVA
• Understanding the Model-View-Controller (MVC) Paradigm
• Object Oriented Programming
• Concepts of Swing Application
Objectives during this module:
• Relational Database Management Systems
• Using MySQL Workbench to work with a MySQL Database
• Designing a MySQL Database
• Using Java MySQL driver Connector/J
• Building Basic CRUD (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE)
• Building Advanced SQL Queries (WHERE, GROUP BY, ORDER BY, LIMIT, JOIN)
• Accessing a Database from the application and create/read/update/delete data
• Interactive lectures
- An ambition to be a creative professional
- Basic Knowledge of English, writing/reading
- 18+ years old
Every selected candidate will be awarded with a certificate of course completion by Innovation Centre Kosovo, which will give them an advantage on applying for jobs and validating their skills with a prestigious certificate. There will be an evaluation process, which will take students through an exam. This will give feedback also on the direction of the successful or unsuccessful course completion.
3 days per week = 9 hours per week
3 days * 8 weeks = 72 hours
The course will start on April 12, 2017
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 15:00 - 18:00
Certificate of Attendance / Completion
1. Course attendance – 80%.
Ahmet Murati is graduated in Computer Science and Engineering at UBT. He has worked in various companies and as a freelancer in projects ranging from commercial applications, web applications and Embedded Systems, Scrum Methodology.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo