With every purchase cashiers will enter the code from the POS terminal slip and based on the amount they will earn points.
The code is unique number, based on which we will populate the amount and confirm the code as a valid and unique for one transaction.
The log-in for cashiers will be with username and password after they install the app in their mobile phones, similar like in Mobile Banking.
Responsible to create the app are developers in ICK while the way how we will communicate and exchange information will be defined together with developers and Raiffeisen Bank IT team during info session.
Interface should have buttons for links as below:
- Online application for Loans
- Online application for Credit Card
- Online application for Current Account
- Raiffeisen web page
- Customer Service complaints
- Contact with Contact Center through skype
- Video tutorials
- Tariff list (Business and Individual )
Each button it is required to have different design, moreover each specific link should have its own creative landing page and back button to the main page. Bank will provide details for each application form during info session.
How to register?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including information:
1. Select the Challenge (App or Interface)
2. Short Description of the product
3. Team Members (name, surname, email, cell & profession)
4. Team Name
- 3,000 Eur (Best Apps)
- 1,500 Eur (Best Interface Solution)
- Free Training Courses at Innovation Centre Kosovo
- Free usage of Coworking Space at Innovation Centre Kosovo
- Possibility to join the ICK’s Incubator
Raiffeisen App & Interface Weekend is part of Digital Festival 2015, powered by Raiffeisen Bank.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo